If you’re looking for a completely unique venue, with a tailor made event to meet your exact needs, look no further!
What can we do for you?
Whether you’re looking to use our sports pitches for a tournament, training sessions or a residential break, we can help create the perfect trip for you. Our designated event co-ordinator will liase with you throughout the booking process to ensure that all your needs are met.
Included in the price of your break we will:
- Provide a dedicated event co-ordinator
- Pre-book pitches and arrange matches
- Arrange a bespoke programme of sports and leisure activities
- Offer free use of all equipment and facilities
- Provide en-suite accommodation on-site, so there’s no need for additional travel
- PLUS all breaks are full board - that’s all meals whilst you are a resident, included in the price.
Our Sports Pitches
Our 100m x 64m 3G Sports Pitch has been fully accredited by both the Football Association (FA) and World Rugby (WRU), making it suitable for all levels of both sports, including top level matches.
Our 3G pitch is complemented by our 91m x 54m MUGA (multi-use gaming area) and running track. It is the perfect venue for a variety of team sports including tag rugby and hockey.
Why Choose 3G?
Third Generation, or 3G pitches as they are known, represent synthetic turf and offer a number of exciting benefits:
- Looks like natural grass
- Similar playing characteristics
- Provides better ball control
- Less risk of injury
- All weather play
Come and see for yourself!
We would be delighted to offer you a complimentary overnight stay to come and see our fantastic facilities for yourself. During your stay you can meet with our dedicated activity co-ordinator to discuss what we can do for your club of group. Plus you can enjoy free use of our facilities and activities during your stay. (Terms and conditions apply).